13.3.12

009.2012

Reddish Knob Virginia

Wow, it's been a busy time in photo-land over here. I've been off to New York City, down to Richmond for basketball playoffs several days this week and the day-to-day newspaper / freelance grind. 


Something I've been involved with is a manifesto my friend Katie McCaskey wrote. Now, this isn't a hide-out-in-the-woods-and-pee-in-a-jar manifesto, it's about saving America. More specifically how America's micropolitans (small, rural cities) can be the key to rethinking the economy moving forward. Her words and my photos in this pdf have gone all over the place, from Forbes to a segment on American Public Media's 'The Story' airing tomorrow. Check it out and let me know what you think. 

1 comment:

kmccaskey said...

Pat,

I laughed out loud with your "pee in a jar" comment. Thank you for being so generous with your photos. I'm convinced we've struck a chord and I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks, buddy!